Southbourne Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group?

+2
markfritz
hughrosa
6 posters

Go down

MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group? Empty MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group?

Post by hughrosa Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:49 am

I saw reviews about taking a MOT test. Can I entrust the company of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group to take care of that for my car?

hughrosa

Back to top Go down

MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group? Empty Re: MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group?

Post by markfritz Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 pm

hughrosa wrote:I saw reviews about taking a MOT test. Can I entrust the company of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group to take care of that for my car?

Naturally yes. You can call or email them if you need more info. You can easily search their company on any search engines and find their contact details. Online booking is also available to them.

markfritz

Back to top Go down

MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group? Empty Re: MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group?

Post by aurora0918 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:21 am

Yes, and included in their MOT test is the examination of both the level of emissions released from the exhaust and the safety of your car.

aurora0918

Back to top Go down

MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group? Empty Yes! With annual reminder service

Post by heartrays14 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:28 am

hughrosa wrote:I saw reviews about taking a MOT test. Can I entrust the company of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group to take care of that for my car?

Indeed! And Tyre&Auto Southbourne also provides a free, annual reminder service for you and your vehicle that saves you troubles of remembering.

heartrays14

Back to top Go down

MOT Test of Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group? Empty VOSA accredited too

Post by sianeett06 Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:37 am

Yea and all of its centres are accredited by VOSA and the staff is well-trained so there’s nothing to worry about their MOT test.

sianeett06

Back to top Go down

Post by lughyits Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 am

The previous posts said it all. Tyre&Auto Southbourne has been really good in doing their job throughout the years and it’s not surprising that a lot of people trust their services, including its MOT test.

lughyits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down